Your privacy is critically important to us. At Spacious we have a few fundamental principles:
The Information We Collect and/or Receive
In the course of providing the Services, operating the Site and/or interacting with you, Spacious will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information. You authorize us to collect and/or receive such information.
- Personal Information
- Billing Information
In order to purchase membership to our Services, you may be required to provide certain additional information, which may include a credit card number, expiration date, billing zip code, activation code, and similar information (“Billing Information”). Billing Information is collected and processed by our third-party payment processor operating as our agent. Spacious does not directly obtain or process any Billing Information.
- Other Information
In addition to the Personal Information we collect, we may automatically collect or receive additional information regarding you and your use of our Site and Services, your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information regarding your computer or other devices used to access our Site (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
a.From Your Activity
- IP address, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device;
- Browser type and language;
- Referring and exit pages and URLs;
- Date and time;
- Details regarding your activity on the Site, such as search queries, amount of time spent viewing pages, and other performance and usage data.
If you use our internet connection, networks, telecommunications systems, or information processing systems at any of our restaurant workspaces, your activity and any files or messages on those systems may also be monitored by Spacious at any time, in accordance with applicable law, for purposes of an investigation or to ensure compliance with company policies.
- authenticate users;
- personalize your experience;
- analyze which portions of the Site are visited or used most frequently; and
- measure and optimize advertising and promotional effectiveness.
If you do not want Spacious to deploy cookies in your browser, you can opt out by setting your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when a website tries to put a cookie in your browser software. If you choose to disable cookies in your browser, you can still use the Site, although your ability to use some of the features may be affected.
c.Third-Party Analytics and Remarketing
For more information on these third parties, including how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit the following links:
For Intercom, please visit https://www.intercom.com/terms-and-policies
For Fullstory, please visit https://help.fullstory.com/spp/user-consent
Please be advised that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Site.
Additional information that you voluntarily provide to us that does not identify you personally.
The Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Advertising Companies
Neither we nor any third party acting on our behalf employs behavioral advertising or retargeting in connection with users whom we know to be under 13 years old.
How Your Information is Used and Shared
You authorize us to use the Personal Information, Billing Information, and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to provide and improve our Site and Services; to administer any promotional programs; to solicit your feedback; to inform you about our products and services; and for ad optimization.
You also authorize us to use and/or share Information as described below.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include payment processing, technical assistance, customer service, marketing assistance, and administration of our Site and Services. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users, the Services, and the Site, we may analyze certain Information in anonymized and aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Site and the Services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share and/or license this aggregate data to our affiliates, agents, business and promotional partners, and other third parties. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe the Site and the Services to current and prospective business partners and investors and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Spacious or others.
Accessing and Modifying Information and Communication Preferences
If you have provided us any Personal Information, you may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to the same by contacting us as set forth below. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Spacious marketing e-mail. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to the Site or Services (e.g., requests for support).
If you would like us to delete your Information from our systems, please contact us at email@example.com and we will honor your request within a reasonable time after receiving it.
How We Protect Your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such Information, nor can we guarantee that the Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Important Notices to Non-U.S. Residents
The Site and its servers are operated in the United States and elsewhere, and are only available to users in the United States. Please be aware that your Information, including your Personal Information, may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you choose to use the Site, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to such transfer, processing, and use in the United States and elsewhere. If you are located in the European Economic Area, you will not be permitted access to or use of the Site.
The Site and the Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. Spacious adheres to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and will not knowingly collect Personal Information from any child under the age of 13. We ask that minors (under the age of 13) not submit any Personal Information to us. If you are under the age of 13, you may use the Site and/or Services only with the consent of your parent or guardian.
If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us and request that such information be deleted from our records.
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to obtain certain information about the types of personal information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship (and that are not otherwise exempt) have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, including the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. If you wish to submit a request pursuant to Section 1798.83, please contact Spacious via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spacious does not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
How to Contact Us
Last Updated: November 28, 2018